Trade shows drive sales. Period.
Chances are you already knew this. Where else, if not for a trade show, will you be able to find multiple buyers of your industry under one roof?
Don’t believe me?
I scoured the internet and found some of the most impressive statistics regarding trade shows that will absolutely blow your mind!
- 82% of trade show attendees have the authority to buy. (source: ceir.org)
- 67% of all attendees at trade shows represent a new prospect and potential customer for exhibiting companies. (source: exhibitsurveys.com)
- Trade show visitors will tell 6+ people about their experience. (source:graphicolo
- 46% of trade show attendees are in Executive or Upper Management (source:ceir.org)
Clearly, trade shows are the place to be to secure big numbers for your sales department. It’s actually not even that hard!
There is tons of research, blogs, and articles all over the internet outlining best practices and tips in order to get leads, and working them down your sales funnels into buyers.
Trade show exhibitors generate a lot of buzz around their booth, but fail to convert prospects into buyers.
Because they have a hard time standing out.
Every single exhibitor will be doing their absolute best to stand out over the competition – and you should too.
Here are some tips:
- Do not blend into the backdrop of your trade show booth – stand out.
- Pass out Freebies – you’ll be remembered for this so choose wisely. Here’s what we recommend. (see pic above)
- See who you’re up against – scope out your neighbours and your competition.
- Send emails in advance to attract more visitors.
- Make follow-up easy – so your prospects know how to reach you.
I’m sure you’re not going to have any issues standing out as long as you follow the tips above.
BUT – here’s where most trade show exhibitors fail.
Plain and simple: it’s what happens after the trade show and the steps you take to ensure you stay top-of-mind for your prospect.
That’s why we recommend handing your prospects something so unique about you, that they can’t help but think about you!
In short: we recommend branded promotional USB drives. Here’s why:
- They are more useful, and typically of higher quality than regular branded promotional products (stay away from those – everyone does them)
- They have a large, brand-able area that you can work with to print anything you want (in high quality).
- You can upload anything you want on them for your prospects to review. This can include anything from a catalog, a video, an MP3, or even an entire history of your business.
Click here to learn more, or simply email me at email@example.com with any questions – I’d be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.